Today I decided to put up some things that I’ve written over the last few months. I really need to start blogging more again…
This is a song that I came up with about a month ago. It’s not fully finished but I thought I’d put it up anyway (:
Just think for a second,
What you’ve done to me.
What’s your reason, what’s your reason?
For destroying me!
Did you even give a fuck at all!
Dreams of you are never the same,
After you came and took them away.
My life is not yours to demise,
So take a second,
And re think back to where we were before…
When did you ever become so fucking cold!
When did your love ever sink so fucking low!
How do you sleep?
When my whole world is crashing down…
Friday, October 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment