Monday, October 11, 2010

The Fallen

We all want to be just like you, Another selfish, ignorant, disgrace.
Someone to look up too.
What you see in the mirror can’t be wrong,
Because being you must feel so right.
Someone with all the friends,
Someone with all the power.

Your dilusioned dream will only last so long.

You will never see who you really are,
Until you fall.
I hope you fall,
To the sunset of no tomorrow.

Tell me how you see yourself?
Because to me you will always be one of the fallen.

The world you live in,
The world you see others in,
Will always be an illusion of your arrogance.

You don’t deserve affection.

Greed, power and selfishness,
Can only get you so far in this life.

So breathe the sigh of regret.
I hope that’s what you only breathe,
Until your memory is forgotten in this world.
I hope one day you see the light.
Instead of being a slave like everyone else in this world.

Like you,
One of the fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment