Life at the moment is the best it’s been in a long time for me.
A major contributor to this is my girlfriend Tiffany. She is amazing and I am absolutely in love with her like I have never loved someone so much before. I am finally with a girl that is my best friend and my girlfriend at the same time. My life is so much happier because of her.
School life lately has been stressful but good. Its keeping me busy and not bored on MySpace or MSN like I used to spend my time doing most nights. Strangely enough I don’t even miss going on the internet. It bores me now and I see now how fake some of the people are that are on those kinds of sites.
Almost beginning my final year 11 exams, then year 12 starts next term. Wow, that’s gone so fast. Feels like this year has been the fastest year I have lived through. Maybe its because I am a lot busier. Also means that soon I can get my P’s :) and then these holidays I am going to Vietnam with my parents. Should be interesting. Mum said it would be a “good cultural experience for me". I suppose it will be interesting to go to the war memorials and witness the Vietnam culture. It’s my first time overseas too so its going to be a lot to take in. We are going on a 12 day tour I think, hope there’s no annoying people with us.
Also because I am going to Vietnam I had to get needles for Hepatitis B and some other thing. I hadn’t had a needle since I was like 10 and I was actually nervous before getting it which is pretty pussy of me really. But it didn’t hurt so it was a bit of a let down when I hyped myself up so much for it and then it didn’t even hurt. But now a couple of hours after it being injected into my system I now feel an ache running down my shoulder and elbow.
Oh well, a lot more people in this world are suffering right now in their lives more than I ever probably will.
Looking at misfortunate people and low class societies around the world make me feel so lucky to be a human being living in Australia without any health problems and so far not a worry in my life.
Makes you not take life for granted I suppose. But I can honestly say I am not afraid of dying and leaving this world because then all my questions will be answered.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOLE THE NAME OF THIS BLOG OFF MY FACEBOOK PICTURES!!!!!!!!! geeeez justjames, GEEEEEEEZ!!! but cool blog.
ReplyDelete