The undeniable truth.
The ignorance of the blinded.
The blinded that make up the millions
The millions that are one of the fallen.
The fallen humans that have preached and driven their lives by the one scripture that they perceive and think to have all the answers.
The Bible.
The Bible is the most well known book in the world and is translated in many different languages around the world. But to me the Bible is probably the biggest lie of our human race. Yet, so many millions of people believe every word of it.
To me the Bible is just many fables and myths handed down over the ages and then written down and printed in a book for people to live their lives by. It is sad to see so many people waste their lives following the guidelines and so called “Rules to live your life by”. Thinking, that they will go to some amazing paradise called ‘Heaven’ where they will be re-united with their friends and family who have past away and have ‘apparently’ also gone to this final resting place.
Then I think and wonder,
How did all this happen?
How did this world begin and how did this universe form?
I wonder how man was made and/or have we just evolved from an animal like evolutionists believe. (Obviously being very broad here).
I do believe there is something out there.
I do believe there is something out there more powerful than us and this so called ‘World’.
But I’m not sure if it is a 'god figure' like many religions believe.
I mean how could one individual (or however he or she is known as) named god created the universe and all that is contained within it.
But then again how could you go off the evolutionists theory that one enormous scientific bang happened and the whole universe just miraculously formed. (Also being very broad again).
It’s a puzzling subject that I don’t think anyone will ever completely know what’s ever true.
But when it comes down to it I also believe like stated in the novel An Imaginary Life by David Malouf, that the Bible and the fables of the universe are, “Myths and stories dreamed up by the humans of our world over time”.
When I am more knowledgeable on religions and evolution I will write another blog about this.
(:
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment