A mood of self pity.
Is what clouds my head.
On this dismal day.
Woke with a sickness.
A sickness that is unknown to me.
I do not know if it is a sickness that is harming my body, or this is a sickness that is eating away into my mind.
Whatever it may be, it’s feeding off me!
It’s hungry for my happiness.
Nothing on this day seems bright.
I just want to leave this state of mind.
And fall asleep into a dream world.
A dream world where there’s no worries or disappointment.
Pretty much the opposite of the world we all live in.
People say you create your own life, you make your own decisions.
Well not when you’re under the control of someone else!
And then the control slowly kills you like the disease that is eating away at me.
Until you can’t take anymore and your faced with two choices:
Live through the pain and suffering?
Or
Die and leave it all behind.
At this moment I choose life.
But there’s times where one more step.
And there will be no tomorrow.
I say to the ones that have caused this sickness and pain.
I hope you rote your worthless souls in hell!
I hope you feel even a small taste of pain that you put upon me!
I will never, I mean NEVER!
Forgive you for what you did to me.
So go on with your lives.
Forget what ever happened.
You fucking cowards!
Your weak!
I’ll never forget your faces.
I dream about killing you all.
Your faces of pain and suffering.
I see the light being taken from your eyes.
I would rip your fucking hearts out and cut through them with a knife.
And you know what I see when I cut your hearts open?
Your fresh blood running black.
I hope you remember what you did to me.
I hope those memories stay and torture your mind in the depths of hell!
Bleed oh’ enemies.
And die thou legacies.
Your lives will never be forgotten.
But will never be forgiven.
Hell will be your final burial ground.
Oh and how sweet revenge is…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Some deep thoughts here. I like the way you used a bible/movie quote, and expanded upon it.
ReplyDeleteGood work.