Friday, June 05, 2009

Lover's Requiem

The perfect words never crossed my mind because there was nothing in their but you.
Hold me close now cause I need you to guide me to safety.
No, I won’t wait forever.
You are my hearts desire.
Gotta see you one last night.
Give me just something to hold onto.
You are all that I have.
Your like a broken arrow through my heart.
But under your skin feels like home.
There is darkness deep in you.
I just keep hopeing that your heart opens to me.
I want someone like you that’s pure than water.
Are you beginning to get my point?
You are the only thing to me that seems to make sense.
I’m gasping for the air that you make me breathless with tonight.
Is it to late to remind you what you mean to me?
You have made me happier than I’ve been by far.
And for the tiniest moment I wonder why it’s true.
Then I think, all I want is you.
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I’ll be right beside you to stay,
Forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment