Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Cannot Breathe From Your, Choking Hands...

Just me having a ramble ;D

The music deafens all sound.
But doesn’t silence the thoughts in my head.
I wonder sometimes what everyone is living for?
I certainly don’t know what I’m living for.
I wonder how everyone goes on living out their lives day after day doing the same things and seeing the same people.
But for what purpose?
I myself live everyday like the previous day.
I don’t have a purpose, I don’t see beyond the horizon.
My life although has an expectation to have a purpose.
My life is meant to be of another James Anderson.
And for most of my life that is who I’ve become.
A person that has been living the life of what my parent’s perceive that I should be.
Someone that does the right thing, someone that never steps a foot wrong.
Well I can tell you now I am not that little boy you still want me to be.
You hardly even know your own son!
I am nothing, NOTHING like you both.
You don’t have the right to create my life, my destiny.
You think you can control me?
You think you can control a human bean that you don’t even really know the true self of.
Haha! You better just think again.
My future is in my own hands.
My hands will be nailed and crucified on a cross before you have that power.
This James Anderson is going to create his own destiny.
I do not believe in having a purpose in life because I believe it controls who we are, but whatever my so called “purpose” is, it will not be in your hands, you will never have the power to control what my future will be.
I am not going to be just someone that goes on through life pleasing others
And especially not pleasing YOU!
You think you know what’s best for me?
You think you have this little made up world of what life should be about.
That little made up world is what you perceive the “right” thing to do in life, what the “right” person should be like.
I am not that “right person” that you want me to be.
I do not believe in the word “right”
I mean what is “right”?
Being “right” to me is just being like everyone else in this world.
Being a slave in our own mind.
Doing what someone else considers you should be like.
I can tell you now that I am never going to be what you or society considers for me to be, the “right” James Anderson.
We are all slaves in this world in our own identity.
It is only the very few individuals that break free of their chains and escape into the real world of who they really are.
Not the world of how society perceives everyone to be.
Our world that we live in is such a world of false images of who people are really not.
We all look up to the people that have that famous image.
What about the people in this world that are actually doing something to change you blinded people that worship materialistic objects and your precious famous stars.
What have really most famous stars done in their lives to make the world better?
Nothing!
Except the select few that don’t value money over the world.
Which most of us all run our lives by, money.
But even if these amazing famous stars do something good for the world, most of it seems fake to me.
It’s just for them to get more famous and for you pathetic people that want to be like them to throw more money into their big bank accounts.
Makes me sick how fake some people are.
But Hey! If anyone actually read any of this their probably thinking to themselves, this guy is the biggest hypocrite!
Well I don’t care what you think.
I bet all that I’ve written resembles your pathetic life.
As you go on day by day pleasing others and presenting a fake image of your true self to your friends because you think society will like you better for it.
I used to be just like you all, that’s how the other James Anderson lived his life.
He is now dead.
His blood has run black, his heart is a dying rose and now the real James Anderson has picked off all those dying petals of his life and thrown the soul of the fake James Anderson into the Abyss.
The real James Anderson now will full fill the destiny that is put forth.
I am re-born.
The path is left unknown.
But the person that I have become will never let the path control what I am about to become…

No comments:

Post a Comment