My first blog entry (:
Pretty lame but it's how i feel atm.
I wrote this in class today at school looking out at the stormy sky...
The sky is clouded with darkness,
The darkness fills the cold air,
The air i breathe turns my soul cold,
I want to get out of this place.
I want to go to a place where the sky is blue,
Where the world is happy,
Where the world doesn't feel so blue,
I know this place is out there, somewhere.
I know everyone around me is searching for this place,,
I know everyday of their lives, like i do, they put on that face.
The face of false happiness, that everythings okay,
The face that tells everyone that they're trying to escape their world, their reality they live in by putting on that face,
Their mask will only last so long.
No one can live on with false morals and fake identities.
One day i hope i find this world, my place, my happiness, whatever that is.
Because this world, this life, that i am in, is suffocating me!
My Parents SUFFOCATE ME!
This place better find me soon,
Or all my hopes will be lost...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment