Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This Is The End Of The World...

This is an actual dream that I had a few months back.

I exaggerated bits of it but from what I can remember most of the facts happened in my dream and I did feel in my dream the way I felt when I wrote this.
Maybe the world will end like this one day.


As the night breaks,
And the world falls,
I see humans gasping for the final moments of life.
I see animals searching for a place to hide,
Scenting something is wrong,
But not knowing what is about to occur.

The clouds bind together,
Forming as one in an illusion of darkness that surrounded the world.
The world shakes,
But why do I feel calm?

Humans and animals screaming in agony around me,
The world diminishing at my feet.
Am I a god of this world?
Why do I feel like I am the result of this chaos?

I feel fire surround me,
It burns the flesh of the humans around me,
But I do not get burnt.

I feel no pity,
No reconciliation.
Humans were always one day going to be the death of their own demise.
But why do I stand here free and clean of the human disease?

I stand here as not someone of the fallen.
I am free...

No comments:

Post a Comment