Saturday, December 26, 2009

Me And You Baby

I wrote this for my girlfriend Tiffany.
I'm a lame boyfriend i know haha.

When I first met you
I didn’t want to forget you
When I first held you
I always wanted to feel you
When we first kissed
Your lips were always missed


When we first laughed together
I just wanted to laugh forever and ever
When we first found love between each other
I wanted to be with no other


When we are together
Our love feels like forever
When we are fighting
I feel like we clash like lightning
But then I realise our love for each other is everlasting


I may not be Eminem, Jack Johnson or even Chris Martin
But I am here to love you beyond what your askin’
Your beautiful soul will always be in my heart
Because to me you’re a work of fine art


Love has never been so real now that I’ve found you,
So let’s stay together forever,
Until we are too old to move.

Hope everyone had a nice christmas (:

1 comment: