Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunsets

My great friend and lover Lily Dowling asked me to write her a song.
So this is it.
My song for you babe. (:


You are something that cannot be explained,
Like a shooting star soaring through the sky.
This feeling will never last for just one night,
My love for you will never be just black and white.
So tell me baby,
Does this feel just right?
Because this distance is eating away at me inside.
Please, oh please, wait for me…


How does it feel, to know that I,
Always loved you.
(Please don’t let me go!) x3


I wish I could sleep forever,
Because dreaming of you, is all I can do, to bring our love to life.
One night stands and foolish words only sink my pain deeper inside.
I need to believe you might feel the same tonight.
So tell me baby,
Are you really worth giving my all for?
Will I leave this world knowing that I did all I could to make you mine?
Tears and wine, just to pass the time…


How does it feel, to know that I,
Always loved you.
(Please don’t let me go!) x3


Don’t let our love fade away…
(Like sunsets!) x5


How does it feel, to know that I,
Always loved you.
(Please don’t let me go!) x3


Please don’t let us go…

No comments:

Post a Comment